Social Media Manager
Palette Pictures LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
If you are experienced in brand development and positioning, business strategy and execution, live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! Palette Pictures is producing social media content that introduces healthy lifestyles via traveling while providing additional nutrition tips and delicious, healthy food episodes. Our mission is to help women in high-stressed work-life to re-energize, gain confidence, and glow through learning healthy food and lifestyles.
We have attracted over two hundred thousand followers through our professionally produced content on our Chinese platforms for the past year. We are now looking for an experienced freelance Social Media Marketer who is experienced in brand positioning and development to develop our brand on the U.S. platforms, manage our accounts on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, boost account growth, and build and manage our social media community.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Analyze the account and its position, and develop the brand
- Manage social media accounts (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc.) including but not limited to finding and attracting the targeted audience, growing the follower base, creating posts, responding to the audience, and communicating with the audience
- Build and manage our social media community
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- BS/MS degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proven working experience in social media digital marketing, brand development and positioning, or social media business development
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Experienced in running a lifestyle, food, or travel account from beginning to success is a plus
- Some creative writing experience related to travel, food, or wellness is a plus
We look forward to hearing from you!
Palette Pictures was founded by Bai Yu in Los Angeles, CA to focus on producing content for the Chinese and American markets.
In October 2020, Palette began producing social media travel series that featured L.A. and has since expanded to explore more than 15 cities in China in 2021 for a total of over 100 episodes on major Chinese social media platforms like Douyin, WeChat video channel, Weibo, and Ctrip as well as YouTube and Instagram in the U.S.
Before this social media travel series project, Palette produced a 14-episode documentary series, ''Oceans Away,'' which was commissioned by CCTV and shot in six cities across the U.S..
Afterward, Palette Pictures co-presented the feature film ''Day of Redemption'' and produced several award-winning short film series.
Palette developed and co-presented the web TV series, ''THE SUBSTITUTE,'' with iQIYI, China's largest web TV portal. The series was the first contemporary spy thriller series in China and also the first to feature the combined skills and visions of Chinese and American filmmakers. It received 400 million hits within 40 days after launch and was favorably covered by Variety as a show that ''represents something of a genre stretch for Chinese content.''
In 2018, Palette also developed the sci-fi novel ''THE AWAKENED'' which won the first place full-length novel award at the Water Droplet Awards , which was co-presented by Tencent and the China Science Writers Association.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online