Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
Part Time Job
Video Editor (Part-Time)
* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Indiana Pacers are hiring a Part-Time Video Editor to join our Digital Marketing team, primarily on game nights. We are looking for a part-timer with a passion for basketball that will help take our digital channels to the next level! You will gain experience working in the fast pace of NBA game night and will have your work showcased on Pacers digital channels, including Pacers.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking and motivated individual who can work independently, collaborate with the team, and help the Pacers reach fans across the globe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the creation of Pacers game night digital content for both home and away games
• Edit highlight videos in-game and postgame
• Film and/or edit pregame and postgame press conferences
• Create or edit GIFs from game footage to be used on Pacers social media
• Prioritize and coordinate photos or videos from multiple sources
• Log and label video clips for future use
• Transcribe player and coach interviews and add captioning to videos
• Other duties as assigned
• Outstanding attention to detail and excellent written communication skills are required. Ability to edit written content with a quick turnaround. Ability to write creative headlines and photo captions.
• Available to work on-site on Pacers home games and remotely for road games, including late evening hours
• Provide past video work examples (personal or professional projects)
• Intermediate level of photo and video editing is required
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom
• Excellent organization, communication, and planning skills
• Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and multi-task.
• Knowledge of the Pacers and the NBA
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Part-time hourly paid position: 10-20 hours/week
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that are required to perform this job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, attend in-person meetings, collaborate on-site with members of the team, use a computer and a telephone, speak, hear, and write. The noise level is usually moderate in the office work environment and usually loud in the Fieldhouse / game environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability status, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.