Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Team Assistant jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Team Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Team Assistant (Part-Time)
The Indiana Pacers are seeking team assistants for the 2022-23 season, starting in mid-September and ending when the season is complete. This is a part-time paid position with hours not exceeding 15 hours per week on average.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Pacers coaches and video staff with on-court drills, workouts, video work, and possible analytical breakdowns.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual needs to be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Previous basketball experience at the collegiate or professional level is required. Recent collegiate basketball playing experience is preferred.
• Candidates must be in good physical condition to carry out the duties of the position.
• Candidates must have the ability to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends, as well as be on call when the team is in town.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
• Move heavy objects
• Speak, hear, and write
• Participate in on-court drills and workouts
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Team Assistants at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.