Spring Intern - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Marketing Cloud Intern will assist in a variety of responsibilities related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This intern will report to the Marketing Cloud Manager as a member of the Customer Engagement team. We are looking for a current student interested in a hands-on experience working within Marketing Cloud and supporting various business units for Pacers Sports & Entertainment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with all business units within Marketing Cloud: Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, and Gainbridge Fieldhouse
• Assist with building out email analytic reports and dashboards
• Assist with Journey Builder creation and Automation Studio
• Assist with building out the SMS subscriber list and engagement initiatives
• Ability to identify cross-channel trends and engagement behavior
• Assist with projects within the CRM as needed
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Analytics, or a related major
• Ability to work and report to the Indianapolis office 2-3 days a week
• Expected to complete on average 20-hours of work a week
• Internship concludes at the end of the 2023 spring semester (exact date to be determined)
• Basic understanding of digital marketing efforts
• Basic knowledge of email, SMS, and Push notifications
• Exposure to Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service Cloud, Trailhead)
• Familiarity with SQL and Tableau
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence with extremely high accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, Clients, Customers, and the general public. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives. Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of employees and upper management. Must be very well organized and highly self-motivated.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to develop ROI analyses and present reports.
Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able, through creative, logical and technical means, to see projects through to completion. Must always take initiative to learn new technology and find solutions for existing challenges.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
• Use telephone
• Use 10 key calculator
• Use computer
• Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
• The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
• The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.