Salesforce Engagement Director
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Salesforce Engagement Director jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Salesforce Engagement Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Salesforce Engagement Director?
Full Time Job
PS&E is currently seeking a Salesforce Engagement Director to manage the Salesforce relationship (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.). This position will be responsible for setting strategy, optimizing the Salesforce platform, and ensuring utilization and understanding of Salesforce products by the broader PS&E team. This role will also lead a team of three people. The ideal candidate must have Salesforce experience (across platforms), an array of administrator experience, expert level reporting skills and be very comfortable training multiple audiences. The right candidate will have a rare opportunity to work with multiple Salesforce platforms and provide informative recommendations to the entire PS&E team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leading all aspects of the Salesforce ecosystem for PS&E.
• Optimizing the current Salesforce platform and implementing new features.
• Developing and managing three employees.
• Training the broader organization on Salesforce tools and ensuring usage across the company.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• 10 years of work experience with at least eight years of CRM, marketing automation, or database experience required.
• 5 years of Salesforce or comparable technology experience required.
• Previous experience managing employees.
• Previous experience as a multiple business unit administrator.
• Knowledge of Tableau and Salesvue.
• Strong understanding of analytics with the ability to collect, organize, visualize, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively.
• Ability to maintain flexibility, openness, and a positive demeanor when balancing multiple projects, assignments, tasks, and shifting priorities.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence with very high accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of the organization. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives. Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of employees and upper management. Must be very well organized and highly self-motivated.
This position requires the employee to be familiar with products, such as Salesforce, Tableau, Salesvue, Formstack, etc. The employee must also be proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Word. A strong interest in emerging platforms and technologies is vital to success in this position.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to develop ROI analyses and present reports.
Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.