Fall Intern - Social Media
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 8/28/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Social Media jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Fall Intern - Social Media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Social Media Intern will assist in the creation of content for Pacers and Fever social channels, assist with game coverage, copywriting, graphics, video highlights, photo galleries, practice interviews and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with coverage during Pacers games (including nights and weekends).
• Assist in the copywriting of social captions.
• Edit graphics for use on game nights.
• Curate photo galleries for team website and distribution among players.
• Shoot and edit video interviews and highlights from team practices or games.
• Shoot social-style video with high end smartphones or more advanced cameras.
• Strong writing skills.
• Familiarity with either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Premiere required, both a plus.
• Ability to maintain professional, journalistic relationships with players and coaches.
• Expected to work 15-25 hours per week.
• Ability to work two to three days in office per week, plus games during evenings and weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use a computer, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
All applicants for internships at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Interns who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.