Digital Video Producer
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2023 3:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Video Producer jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Digital Video Producer postings
Full Time Job
The Digital Video Producer is responsible for shooting, producing, and editing social media and digital marketing video projects for Pacers Sports & Entertainment properties, inclusive of the Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Pacers Gaming, and more. Working with the Digital team, this role will require strong knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of what video content performs best on each.
The ideal candidate has a creative energy, can confidently pitch a storytelling idea, and will bring that concept to life through video. An interest in emerging trends and technologies is vital for success in this role. We are looking for someone who is collaborative and open to feedback with a professional demeanor and strong communication skills. If this sounds like you, come take the next step in your career with us today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare, produce, and direct live and pre-recorded content for Pacers Sports & Entertainment digital and social media channels, including Pacers.com, FeverBasketball.com, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and Snapchat.
• Assist with the conceptualization and development of video content for the Indiana Fever and Indiana Pacers social media channels and for other PS&E brands.
• Coordinate and lead social media video production projects, including branded content, on-location shoots, and live stream productions.
• Assist with Pacers and Fever game night duties of video production, including editing highlights in real-time
• Create digital video content for various internal teams, including Basketball Operations, Community Engagement, Ticket Sales, and Marketing
• Collaborate with Digital Motion Graphics Designer to develop consistent a consistent graphics kit, lower thirds, intros, and outros.
• Monitor and communicate the latest video trends to enable the Pacers and Fever to stay innovative
• Archive projects and maintain the organization of the archive.
• Possible travel to be on-location for Pacers/Fever road games or other events.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual needs to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge/understanding of social media platforms, their audiences, and how video content performs on each, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
• Experience streaming to online delivery platforms.
• Strong technical and editing skills, including experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Ability to multitask and excel under pressure. High attention to detail and organization skills are required.
• An understanding of the game of basketball and a knowledge of the NBA/WNBA.
• Ability to work a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and some holidays. Event work includes Pacers games and Fever games.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (or equivalent experience), and at least 3 years of professional video production experience and/or a combination of graduate level education (i.e., MBA) and experience. Other preferences include experience with social media platforms and graphic design.
This position requires the employee to be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and After Effects. It requires knowledge of social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other emerging channels.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to see projects through to completion regardless of creative, logical, or technical difficulties.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that are required to successfully perform this job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, attend in-person meetings, collaborate on-site with members of the team, use a computer and a telephone, speak, hear, and write. The noise level is usually moderate in the office work environment and usually loud in the Fieldhouse / game environment. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability status, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.