Corporate Partnership Intern
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Corporate Partnership Intern jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Corporate Partnership Intern postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
PS&E is looking for TWO Corporate Partnership Interns to provide support in sponsorship-related areas of the business. This position will gain valuable experience in the basketball industry, learning game operations, event planning and sponsorship execution. The interns will work closely with Pacers Sports & Entertainment front office staff at Bankers Life Field House.
• Assist the department at all Indiana Fever and/or Indiana Pacers home games through general set-up responsibilities
• Understand the brand and business objectives of each Pacers and Fever Partners
• Build work schedules for game day activation and ensure partner promotions are executed during events
• Support the department in day-to-day tasks and undertake projects/activities as recommended by the Activation Coordinators, Managers, and Sales Directors.
• Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives
• Assist in the creation of recap presentations following events and at the end of the season
• Understand and align with all company policies, procedures and requirements
• Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external people in a professional and ethical manner
• A positive and hardworking personality
• High level interpersonal, planning, time management and problem solving skills
• High level attention to detail
• Ability to resolve tasks and department efficiencies
• High level presentation and interpersonal attributes
• Ability to cope with high pressure situations and fast-paced environments
• Innovative, positive, and an overall phenomenal teammate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal capabilities, self-motivation, ability to work well among others and take initiative
• Able to walk, stand and lift light to heavy items.
• Willing to work 20 - 30 hours a week
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interns should have a strong knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Windows, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and the Internet as well as the ability to a learn and utilize new computer programs quickly and efficiently. Previous experience with Salesforce, KORE, and/or Archtics systems preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Interns must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the interns to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the interns are regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for internships at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.