Corporate Partnership Activation Coordinator
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
Full Time Job
We are seeking an organized and creative individual that enjoys relationship-building and focusing on the details. This position will lead all activities associated with sponsorship contract fulfillment for assigned accounts. If this sounds like you, come take that next step in your career with us today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and be accountable for an account list of 30-40 contracted Pacers sponsors and 10-15 contracted Fever sponsors
• Assist in work on G-League, Gaming Team and Pacers Foundation activities as needed
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with sponsor's key decision makers to ensure complete satisfaction and contract renewal
• Act as a marketing and advertising consultant to radio, web site and print sponsor contact(s) to ensure effective campaigns are built and completed via media inventory
• Liaison with internal Broadcasting and Internet Marketing departments to ensure spots and content are produced and posted in a timely and efficient manner, and with internal Creative Services department to ensure print ads are crafted and submitted in accordance with Pacers and NBA style guidelines
• Work with sponsors to build and maintain Gainbridge Fieldhouse signage that meets established style guidelines by enlisting the services of cost-effective vendors
• Work with internal Promotions Mangers to develop, plan, promote and implement effective external cross promotions aligning the marketing goals of sponsors with those of PS&E, while adhering to NBA guidelines and local legal statues
• Work with Game Operations Manager to secure and prioritize game dates for sponsors' in-arena promotions such as on-courts, LED, videos, pre-game and halftime entertainment/presentations and honorary scorers
• Be fiscally responsible and ensure sponsors' co-branded premium items are within established budget
• Coordinate and implement sponsor's special hospitality events (both at the fieldhouse and at sponsor locations) involving various PS&E departments, including current and alumni players and PS&E senior executives, while following budget guidelines
• Play a meaningful role in maintaining collateral, articles, photographs, newspaper clippings, press releases, statistics, etc. for use in preparing and presenting inclusive sponsor recaps to decision makers during the contract renewal process
• Assist Services Director and Sales Directors when needed
• Work Pacers and Fever game nights and other PS&E functions as assigned to implement and supervise sponsor promotions and activities
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, two years experience and a valid driver's license.
Ability to read and write accurate correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to sponsors and internal representatives, and respond to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as basic math concepts and analyzing costs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish, draw valid conclusions and make decisions. Ability to interpret directions and information. Must be able to determine what is reasonable and acceptable based upon individual client needs. Must be able to work independently and in a team setting of internal and external representatives.
Employee should have a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet and the ability to adapt to new computer programs
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.