Assistant Manager, Facilities Operations
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Assistant Manager, Facilities Operations jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all Assistant Manager, Facilities Operations postings
Full Time Job
This position leads the team that assists in completion of house equipment set-up and performs various maintenance and housekeeping duties.
• Work closely with Facilities Operations Manager, Senior Event Operations Manager, Senior Director of Event Production and Sustainability, and Vice President, Event Production and Facility Operations to ensure the client's expectations are met.
• Coordinate with other department supervisors on special/other projects.
• Schedule utility set-up crew members to ensure event set-ups are completed according to event schedule.
• Schedule, delegate, and assign duties as required.
• Assist in completion of house equipment set-up before events when necessary.
• Assist in finishing set-up, setting of game map and distributing game time and place seat backs.
• Assist in completing the assembly and installation of staging and the assembly and set-up of risers and temporary seating.
• Clean ramps, docks, and entrance areas.
• Sweep and collect trash on plazas and sidewalks.
• Shovel snow and remove ice.
• Assist with deliveries involving forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Perform miscellaneous routine maintenance duties such as, cleaning outside windows, dusting box office roof, power washing sidewalks and plazas, etc.
• Work in conjunction with engineering department in maintaining the building and special projects that may arise such as, fixing loose handrails, steps and building specialty seating to accommodate client's needs, etc.
• Change outside message boards and roster board after all games or events.
• Move office furniture and equipment as needed.
• Replace recycle containers.
• Set-up rooms for various meetings and events.
• Attend weekly staff meetings and other planning meetings as required.
• Conduct annual reviews of employees.
• Any other duties that arise or are assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee should have a knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet and the ability to adapt to new computer programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service.
Be capable of calculating the required amount of equipment to acquire the desired setup of stages, risers, chairs, etc.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year. The work hours at times throughout the year can be long including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.