PT Overnight Conversion Crew
Pacers Sports and EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
Part Time Job
This position assists in completion of house equipment set-up and performs various maintenance and housekeeping duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in completion of house equipment set-up before events when necessary.
• Assist in finishing set-up, pinning and/or cleaning of basketball floor, installation of goals, set-up and cleaning of courtside seating and tables, and installation of other related equipment.
• Assist in completing the assembly and installation of staging and the assembly and set-up of risers and temporary seating.
• Perform miscellaneous routine maintenance duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public.
Ability to measure and estimate along with intermediate math.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required to be flexible to work overtime, a variety of hours including evenings, overnight and weekends and be on call when required.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
• Move heavy objects
• Be exposed to loud noises
• Be expose to toxic or caustic chemicals
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
• The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
• The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
• Work long hours including nights, weekend and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
All applicants for identified part-time positions at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.