PT Overnight Conversion Crew
Pacers Sports &Amp; EntertainmentIndianapolis, IN
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2020 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for PT Overnight Conversion Crew jobs in Indianapolis-IN
Search all PT Overnight Conversion Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PT Overnight Conversion Crew? SUMMARY:
This position assists in completion of house equipment set-up and performs various maintenance and housekeeping duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in completion of house equipment set-up before events when necessary.
• Assist in finishing set-up, pinning and/or cleaning of basketball floor, installation of goals, set-up and cleaning of courtside seating and tables, and installation of other related equipment.
• Assist in completing the assembly and installation of staging and the assembly and set-up of risers and temporary seating.
• Perform miscellaneous routine maintenance duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public.
Ability to measure and estimate along with intermediate math.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required to be flexible to work overtime, a variety of hours including evenings, overnight and weekends and be on call when required.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
• Move heavy objects
• Be exposed to loud noises
• Be expose to toxic or caustic chemicals
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
• The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
• The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
• Work long hours including nights, weekend and holidays.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.