Creative Production Manager
P.A.C.E. Education StrategiesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
P.A.C.E. seeks a talented multimedia producer as its Creative Production Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director of Communications, the Creative Production Manager will lead the production of creative content for our organization. The Creative Production Manager will have the option of being based in New York City (PACE's main office), Boston, or Dallas.
The Creative Production Manager is responsible for developing cutting edge creative content aligned to our campaigns across several states. Specific responsibilities of the Creative Production Manager will include (but will not be limited to):
- Owning full production of short (typically :30-:60 second) videos - including interviewing, filming, and editing;
- Designing social media and other digitally-focused graphics;
- Designing direct mail and other printed materials;
- Photographing events, environments, and portraits;
- Collaborating with others on the communications team (content, copywriting, digital)
Qualities and Characteristics
Candidates should enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment in which expectations are high for both the quality and speed of work. In addition, they should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2-3 years of professional experience in creative production;
- A strong background in video production and graphic design;
- Experience with Adobe Suite - specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere;
- Ability to create basic production plans with the intent of capturing content that can be used in present and future projects;
- An understanding of the role of creative content in achieving campaign victories;
- Excellent written and other communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- A strong sense of engaging storytelling;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and follow-through in a demanding, strategic, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to address feedback in a timely manner with minimal direction;
- Readiness to roll up your sleeves and be a team player - no task is too small;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment while managing competing priorities - scrappiness is highly valued;
- Passion for social justice and dedication to the mission of ensuring every child has access to a great public school; and
- In keeping with the work, candidates must be able to travel and work off-site periodically and work moderately irregular hours when needed.
- Experience in an education policy or other issue advocacy environment;
- Professional background with nonprofits and/or startups is a plus;
- Fluency in Spanish, both oral and written;
- Basic knowledge of After Effects, Lightroom, and InDesign; and
- Experience in maintaining content archives, including file management and backing up of data.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
New York City, NY; Boston, MA; or Dallas, TX
P.A.C.E. Education Strategies partners with and supports local leaders who are fighting to change the status quo in our education system and to ensure that every child has access to a great public school. P.A.C.E. develops a unique advocacy strategy for each engagement, including coalition building, online and offline organizing, event management, communications, creative, research, and digital, and works together with its local partners to put that plan into action.
P.A.C.E operates in partnership with 50CAN: The 50-State Campaign for Achievement Now, a nonprofit organization that works at the local level to advocate for a high-quality education for all kids, regardless of their address. 50CAN supports P.A.C.E. as a fiscal sponsor.
a) a video (preferably a 30 sec - 2 min long independent video, not a reel) that you have filmed and edited; and
b) example(s) of your work in graphic design, ideally a graphic designed for social media, a flier, or a mailpiece. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online