Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Web Developer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Web Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Web Developer? At the Pac-12, we love sports and technology! Join our team and you will get to work on innovative and creative products that drive the next generation of sports streaming at the Conference of Champions. Can you take our web experience to the next level? We are looking for a full stack developer with exceptional video experience, who will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and integrations of applications and services aimed at a vast audience. Developers on our distributed team have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products.
This position is based in San Francisco but also open to remote employees in the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications & services
• Contribute to the architecture & design of our applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Support site operations and respond to performance issues
• Other duties as assigned
• Solid understanding of server-side technologies & development such as PHP, Node.js, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Experience with Drupal 8 or 9 and knowledge of Drupal’s key APIs
• Able to display 2 years of in-depth experience with enterprise or high-performance Drupal sites
• Experience building and consuming RESTful web services.
• Debugging experience in IE11 , mobile Safari, and more modern browsers.
• Familiarity with Git, terminal commands, and project ticketing systems.
• Familiarity with web analytics platforms and implementation (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel)
• Experience integrating external authentication systems
• Knowledge of Audio & Video Transports and Codecs (e.g., MP4, H.264, AVC, HEVC, AV1, AAC)
• Knowledge of Video Streaming using HLS and/or DASH
• Experience with video.js
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with continuous integration (e.g. CircleCI)
• Experience with AWS and developing serverless applications
• Contributed to Drupal Core and/or Modules
• A creative thinker and experienced problem solver with a hunger for knowledge
• Experience with GraphQL This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.