Video Content Creator III Post Production
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Video Content Creator III – Post Production reports to the Director, Post Production, and will be part of a team responsible for creating and delivering content necessary for post-produced programming, digital platforms, and live broadcast, specializing in craft production such as producing, shooting, and editing.
Please provide a link to your portfolio of relevant editing projects.
• Reporting to Director, Post Production, generally oversee the production of a video content project at varying levels and responsibilities.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to research, set up, shoot and edit content for these projects
• Produce and conduct interviews for video gathering.
• Use repeatable, streamlined editing processes with a special emphasis on implementing Pac-12 Network’s integrated MAM system, aka Dalet.
• Create program content on PC-based video editing systems (Adobe CC 2020) to create program content for both Linear and Digital initiatives.
• Handle and incorporate content elements provided by Creative Services and Pac-12 Networks Marketing. Use these promotional content elements according to Network Brand and Style guidelines with direction from the Director of Post Production
• Work with other Video Content Creators and external stakeholders necessary to support live studio, post-production programming, and Pac-12 Insider FAST channels.
• Participate in the delivery of isolated content directly from studio feeds during off-air and live events.
• Create timely video content for the company’s social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels
• Operate and maintain company-owned video/audio equipment
• Keep on top of technology trends in equipment and software.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of prior work experience in studio television production or sports television or digital media industry.
• Video content creation - Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of content marketing strategies (video; capture, editing, and delivering).
• Project Management - Successful experience managing video production projects within a team-driven environment.
• Expert use of editing software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects) and other contemporary editing software as required.
• Ability to work “game day” hours and days i.e. late night, weekends, possibly overnight.
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Skilled background in editing and media management.
• Ability to efficiently handle post-production projects with multiple episodes and extended timelines.
• Ability to own projects and create storylines.
• Strong problem identification and reporting skills.
• Passionate about Collegiate Sports, particularly Pac-12 Sports.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Has a background as a producer, reporter, or videographer and has good writing skills to be able to coordinate the logistics of putting together a video project.
• Live production experience a plus.
• Advanced software knowledge: Adobe creative suite including (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc).
• Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Sites)
• Communication - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Dual-minded Approach - highly creative and an excellent videographer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Narrative storytelling and musical rhythm natural instincts.
• Calm demeanor in challenging circumstances.
• Desire to learn new technology and grow career with the Pac-12 Networks.