Video Content Creator I
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2021 10:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Video Content Creator I jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Video Content Creator I postings
Video Content Creator I (Freelance)
The Freelance Video Content Creator I – Post Production reports to the Director, Post Production and will be part of a team responsible for creating and delivering content necessary for live broadcast, digital platforms, and post produced programming, specializing in craft editing such as teases, features, magazine shows and promos.
This is a 3-6 month position; 8 - 40 hours per week and must be able to work game-day hours, nights, weekends, etc. when necessary.
• Work with Content Creation Team, owning projects from inception to completion.
• Produce and edit necessary content to support live studio, post-production programming, and digital content.
• Use repeatable, streamlined editing processes with a special emphasis on implementing Pac-12 Network's integrated MAM system, aka Dalet.
• Create program content on PC-based video editing systems (Adobe CC 2020) to create program content for both Linear and Digital initiatives.
• Handle and incorporate content elements provided by Creative Services and Pac-12 Networks Marketing. Use these promotional content elements according to Network Brand and Style guidelines with direction from Director of Post Production
• Participate in the delivery of isolated content directly from studio feeds during off-air and live events.
• Create timely video content for the company's social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels
• Operate and maintain company-owned video/audio equipment
• Keep on top of technology trends in equipment and software.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 4 years of prior work experience in studio television production or sports television or digital media industry.
• Video content creation - Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of content marketing strategies (video; capture, editing, and delivering).
• Project Management - Successful experience managing video production projects within a team-driven environment.
• Expert use of editing software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects) and other contemporary editing software as required.
• Ability to work ''game day'' hours and days i.e. late night, weekends, possibly overnight.
• Skilled background in editing and media management.
• Ability to efficiently handle post-production projects with multiple episodes and extended timelines.
• Ability to own project and create storylines.
• Strong problem identification and reporting skills.
• Portfolio of relevant editing projects.
• Passionate about Collegiate Sports, particularly Pac-12 Sports.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Advanced software knowledge: Adobe creative suite including (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc), advanced knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Plural Eyes, Pro tools, etc.
• Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Sites)
• Communication - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Dual-minded Approach - highly creative and an excellent videographer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Narrative storytelling and musical rhythm natural instincts.
• Calm demeanor in challenging circumstances.