Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Streaming Coordinator supports the creation, development, and execution of the Pac-12 Networks' digital programming offerings, including its AVOD/FAST streaming service ''Pac-12 Insider,'' the collection of live events produced by the member institutions of the Pac-12 Conference, and other digital content opportunities. Additionally the role will assist with the management of the scheduling database that powers the competition schedules of the Pac-12 Universities. This position reports to the Pac-12 Networks' Streaming Manager and is based in San Francisco, CA.
• Assist with content curation and development of the Pac-12 Networks streaming offerings including live events, custom content, VOD, and other assets across various platforms.
• Daily oversight of cloud-based master control software to maintain FAST (free ad-supported streaming TV) channel ''Pac-12 Insider,'' highlight featured content, and troubleshoot assets.
• Help drive viewership, audience engagement and revenue for live events and other content offerings while maximizing operational efficiency.
• Work with the Streaming Program Manager and the twelve Pac-12 campuses to coordinate, produce and troubleshoot live streams, including those simulcast to third-party platforms.
• Implement key research metrics and findings into programming strategy of AVOD streaming channel and live event selection.
• Familiarity of streaming video production equipment, software and workflows preferred.
• Ensure accuracy of conference-wide scheduling database, including inputting data, troubleshooting discrepancies, and up keeping various schedule changes throughout the year.
• Support the maintenance of long-term Programming planning schedule including competitive landscape and other prominent media events.
• Communicate effectively with schools regarding live stream collaboration and support.
• Provide promotional material to schools and key third-party stakeholders, including social media channels and other streaming platforms, as well as national collegiate partners to help support live events and initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years of experience in media production, operations, programming, content curation, planning, live streaming.
• Detail oriented with ability to multitask and maintain accuracy on high-profile information.
• Understanding of the Pac-12 Conference, the college sports landscape, and multiplatform media entities.
• Strong knowledge of content viewing trends across the industry on both linear and digital platforms.
• Familiarity of streaming vid eo production equipment, software and workflows preferred.
• Effective interdepartmental communication (Production, Production Operations, Audience Development, Ad Sales, Research, Legal, Transmission, Master Control, Conference Office) as well as external communication with key stakeholders at Pac-12 institutions.
• Familiarity with Nielsen research methodology, research software and social media analytics a plus.
• Flexible work schedule tied to events, nights and weekends as necessary.
• Self-starter and team-oriented.
• Familiarity with scheduling software, content management systems, Adobe Photoshop, and social media platforms a plus.
• Bachelor's degree.