Senior Motion Graphic Artist
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Motion Graphic Artist jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Senior Motion Graphic Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Motion Graphic Artist? Working closely with the Art Director, clients, and other artists the Senior Motion Graphic Artist is responsible for providing high-quality graphics, both animated and static, for a range of mediums including but not limited to video, digital, and print. They also provide creative concepts and strategies for both marketing campaigns and show broadcasts. Success will be measured by lead-time per project, quality of work, and client satisfaction both internal and external. This position works closely with Production, Sales, and Affiliate departments.
• Provide conceptual thinking and implementation of both marketing and broadcast graphics.
• Design, animate and finish high-quality graphics, motion and static for show and promo packages, IDs, and insert graphics.
• Aid in the conceptualizing of all brand assets needed including internal and b2b ie. stationary, presentation designs, style guides.
• Assist in the development of junior-level designers and production artists both in the design process and their design skills.
• Provide feedback on artwork and timelines to help ensure assets are delivered on time as well as to our quality standards.
• Take ownership of projects; seeing them through to the project’s completion
• Develop unique ideas and approaches to traditional broadcast methods, pushing the boundaries of what sports networks can have, and traditionally do.
• Create brand-based, dynamic 3d and 2d graphics, animated and static utilizing Cinema 4d and Adobe Creative Suite
• Assist in day-to-day/nightly graphics needs for live-broadcast show environments
• Participate in brainstorming sessions for shows, on-air promotion campaigns, and marketing directives
• Style frame and Storyboard to develop visual style concepts
• Ability to remain detail-oriented even under stressful and tight deadlines
• Proactive and effective communication with excellent problem-solving skills
• Be a team player that believes collaboration creates better work
• Other duties as assigned by the Art Director
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Television, an industry-related field, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of art direction and motion graphics experience. (Broadcast, post-production, studio, agency or related industry a plus)
• Strong understanding of the design process.
• Expert in Cinema 4d and Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong aptitude in design, typography, and illustration
• Excellent Demo Reel and Portfolio (website based)
• Ability to prioritize under tight time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
• Proficiency with Google Suite applications
• Knowledge of the digital media industry including online, TV everywhere, mobile, tablets, and other emerging technologies a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.