Production Manager - Facilities Scheduling and Asset Management
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/17/2021 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Manager - Facilities Scheduling and Asset Management jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Production Manager - Facilities Scheduling and Asset Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager - Facilities Scheduling and Asset Management?
Full Time Job
Production Manager- Facilities Scheduling & Asset Management reports to the Remote Technology Manager and is responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all remote production facilities including Mobile Units, Transmission, and technical facilities. This position will be responsible for shipping and logistical processes and managing Pac-12 equipment and assets in studio and on campus. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
• Responsible for ensuring that all timelines (long and short-range) related to the remote technical facilities for 850 events are adhered to and proceed in an efficient and most cost-effective manner
• Maintaining the master operating schedule for all 850 Pac-12 Network remote productions and their assigned facilities, personnel, and technical requirements
• Liaise with all mobile production unit, facilities, and transmission vendors
• Oversee online Show Report system
• Manage and track Networks' equipment inventory in the studio, as well as on each campus.
• Troubleshoot with Unit Managers and Campus Liaisons when repairs and exchanges of equipment or other resources are required
• Track departmental budgets for equipment and materials purchased
• Oversee shipping processes for all equipment used on remote productions both at Pac-12 universities as well as championship event locations
• Responsible for coordinating and scheduling training programs for crew members and university students to enhance the quality of broadcasts
• Communicate and coordinate technical facility needs on a daily basis with each vendor while ensuring good communications with, Production Managers, Pac-12's on-site management, Tech managers, Coordinating Producers, Remote Producers, and Directors as well as the Pac-12's Engineering department
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Production Manager- Facilities Scheduling has to have knowledge of each stage of the production process to effectively organize the necessary team members and to execute a facilities plan that will keep production on schedule and on budget
• Minimum 5 years of prior work experience in remote television production or sports television industry working with technical facilities
• Experience in managing remote engineering staff members, scheduling, supervising, technical problem solving within budgetary guidelines
• Effective interpersonal skills, good judgment, and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Impeccable organization
• Must be self-disciplined and have the ability to manage and prioritize extensive production operations under high-level demands and tight deadlines without incident
• Works closely with the Remote Technology Manager, Production Managers, in-house Engineering staff, and Crew Schedulers to support assigned producers and directors when facility or equipment coordination is required
• Good understanding of DOT rules and regulations relating to driving times, distances, and hour limitations for drivers preferred
• Sports production budget management experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
• Must be able to travel
• Proficiency with Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) and Microsoft Office applications.
• Passionate about Pac-12 Sports