Production Coordinator - Studio Operations
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator - Studio Operations reports to the Senior Director, Production Operations and supports all of the logistical, financial, and operational tasks involved in the television production of each Pac-12 Network’s studio sports productions. The position is based in the Pac-12 Network Studio/Offices located in San Francisco.
• Support the Senior Director, Production Operations in day-to-day operational demands including simultaneous multi-event planning, live and recorded Studio productions, freelance production personal, multi-cam control room productions, catering, studio maintenance, cleaning and sanitizing, etc.
• Support the Senior Director, Production Operations as well as the Production Managers with reviewing, auditing, and authorizing of all studio and in-house freelance crew timesheets prior to submission to payroll processing company.
• Work closely with the Studio, Live Events, and Payroll groups to process, update, track and manage Pac-12 paperwork as needed.
• Act as a crew member on Studio productions as needed and supervise crew breaks and production schedules.
• Support our event operations by cleaning and sanitizing the workspaces, equipment, headsets, and all other workflows related to Covid protocols and policies.
• Work closely with the Studio Coordinating Producer and Show Producers on all in-house studio productions, original programming as well as live and taped incoming network feeds (pressers, interviews, breaking news).
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Director, Production Operations.
• Minimum 2 Years of prior work experience in-studio or remote television production environment.
• Previous sports production operations experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent people, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google applications, with a strong emphasis in Excel.
• Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated and have the ability to comprehend the extensive production operations and schedules.
• Meticulous attention to detail while balancing multiple projects with changing deadlines.
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Required to be ‘on-call’ on a rotating basis.
• Some travel may be required.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds and climb a ladder.
• Must be OK with cleaning, sanitizing workspaces, equipment, headsets, and other items to ensure worker safety.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible schedules including evenings, overnights, and most weekends and holidays.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports.