Production Coordinator - Remote Operations
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator reports to their assigned Production Manager (PM) and supports all of the logistical, financial, and operational needs for the television production of each Pac-12 Network's studio and/or remote sports production. The Pac-12 office is based in San Francisco but this position is open to fully remote employees in the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
• Compiles and distributes pertinent information for each show to staff, freelancers, vendors, and any other individuals associated with the production, pursuant to the event schedule.
• Keeps production planning organized, and updates various internally and externally shared documents.
• Supports the PMs with all remote logistics, including vendor bidding and booking, coordinating with assigned remote Unit Managers, working with Crewers for crew assignments and sign-in sheets, and communicating event needs to appropriate University personnel.
• Facilitates timely information flow between various internal departments, client venues, vendors, asset managers, freelance crewmembers, and Universities.
• Responsible for managing credential and parking requests for crew members and vendors.
• Assists PMs in procuring invoices and expense reports, reviewing them for accuracy, resolving any discrepancies, and coding them per Finance department directives.
• Works closely with the Program Controllers, Unit Managers, Crew Schedulers, and Travel Coordinators to help manage the freelance crews and associated paper flow to support the production.
• Attends meetings and takes detailed notes, as needed.
• Remains flexible in order to successfully see a project to its completion, on time and on budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent people, organizational, analytical, and communication skills are essential.
• Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to comprehend extensive production operations schedules, see the ''big picture'', communicate and plan ahead accordingly.
• Must be willing to serve as a point of contact during evening and weekend events.
• Previous work experience in remote television or sports production is preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports.