Product Analyst - Web and Mobile
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2019 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Analyst - Web and Mobile jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Product Analyst - Web and Mobile postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Analyst - Web and Mobile? Pac-12’s Sports Product Analyst position is a newly created opportunity to shape the future of product analytics at the Conference of Champions. Working directly with product, UX, research and engineering teams, you will drive analytics to help us understand and serve our fans through developing products that provide the best fan experiences in sports.
Ideal candidates have a good combination of business acumen and technical skills, and experience effectively collaborating across teams and departments. You will use your business intelligence expertise to turn data into actionable insights and strategic recommendations. You must be passionate and detail-oriented, not happy until your work has resulted in measurable business improvement.
• Lead end-to-end product analytics projects: work with stakeholders to formulate questions, source and analyze data, and translate your findings into actionable recommendations.
• Continuously monitor and help improve on our tracking and reporting tools/infrastructure to ensure consistent and accurate data
• Provide day-to-day analytics support to the product and research teams, run A/B tests, and take a first stab at understanding what the data says
• Collaborate with business intelligence analysts to develop reports and visualization dashboards, and to empower data access and self-service
• Prioritize incoming asks based on highest potential value
• All other duties as assigned
• 5 years of product analytics experience
• Demonstrated history in efforts such as measurement plans for product feature releases, controlled experiment analysis, funnel & user flow reporting, controlled experiment analysis, engagement metrics, user behavior models, and cross-platform analysis.
• Fluency with data analytics and visualization tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Domo, Google Data Studio
• Understanding of ETL/Integration processes and solid knowledge of data warehousing and dimensional modeling
• Proven ability to put together documentation to assist engineers in analytics tracking instrumentation
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL queries
• Experience in data collection, automation, and integration from a variety of data sources
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders across disciplines
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
• Degree in a STEM field, or equivalent experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.