Partnership Development Coordinator
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Partnership Development Coordinator jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Partnership Development Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Partnership Development Coordinator?
Full Time Job
The Partnership Development Coordinator delivers unique value to the Pac-12 Networks and Conference corporate partners through the business management and implementation of all contractual assets. The primary focuses are to assist our sales team in researching companies and building presentations and managing day-to-day client relationships. Packaging proposals to include: media, promotional and activation concepts, and sponsorship opportunities. Working closely with the sales group, you will also interface and collaborate with Pac-12 Networks business units, along with the Pac-12 Conference marketing, operations group, key stakeholders to develop marketing and programs around Pac-12 Networks content and events.
• Ability to deconstruct an RFP, brand brief or meeting notes from Sales and prepares sales presentations and one-sheets in PowerPoint with timely delivery to the Sales team
• Performs sales-related tasks, including but not limited to: prospects new business opportunities, runs competitive commercial monitors, and cold outreach to potential new partners
• Creates and delivers weekly highlight materials (ratings, standings, etc.) to the Sales team for clients
• Manages and updates category and alumni database lists
• Manage a few of our smaller clients as it pertains to executing their contracts.
• Assist with all Pac-12 Championships.
• Manages competitive landscape database lists
• Attend internal meetings, gather information, and deliver meeting notes to the Sales team
• Creates sponsor recap presentations after campaigns and/or tent-pole Pac-12 events
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders from different Pac-12 departments (Eg. Marketing, Programming, Research, Production)
• Other duties as assigned by the VP, Partnership Development/Manager, Partnership Development.
• Manage smaller clients as it pertains to executing their contracts
• Provide added value to the partnership through researching and identifying new co-branded business opportunities and activations which achieve partner objectives and return on investment annually.
• Assist in the creation, accuracy, presentation, and delivery of all business collateral to include: Renewal Presentations & Sales Worksheets, Seasonal Business Plan and Implementation Guide, Mid-Season Reviews, Annual Reports, and Ancillary Partner Communication.
• Supervise all aspects of project management on assigned accounts to include: Contract Asset Implementation, Broadcast - Radio and Television, Signage, Publications, Activations, Hospitality, Budget Management, Business Development, Relationship Enhancement
• Lead various segments of our Pac-12 FCG, WBB Tournament, MBB Tournament, and all Olympic Championships including hospitality logistics, signage creation, ticket distribution, and other event logistics.
• Various other duties and projects as assigned.
• A. or B.S. degree from a four-year college or university.
• Experience in marketing or sponsorship fulfillment with a consumer brand, agency, or media property.
• Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as corporate managers/clients.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must be highly organized with ability to multi-task.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Google Apps: Gmail, Docs, Calendar.
• Capable of working extended hours such as overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• Must be able to attend events where standing, walking, lifting, and/or moving up to 25 pounds is required.
• Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.