Networks Promotional Coordinator
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Promotional Coordinator at Pac-12 Networks supports the Creative Services department by functioning in a broad, multi-faceted, hands-on capacity, focused on growing brand awareness, increasing viewership, and coordinating internal and external campaigns, plans and strategies. With no two days alike, the ability to prioritize, multi-task, think creatively, and take initiative will be paramount to success in this role.
This position will report to the Creative Services Director in addition to collaborating with many others across both Pac-12 Networks and Pac-12 Conference.
The Pac-12 office is based in San Francisco but this position is open to fully remote employees in the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
• Oversee live event, content, and product marketing campaigns from start to finish; build marketing plans, host team meetings, gather campaign assets, collaborate internally with social & digital teams, and build full recaps identifying key learnings and measurements.
• Assist with development of Football, Basketball, and original programming marketing campaigns including: creative request submission, content/asset gathering, asset delivery, and other tasks assigned by the Creative Services Director.
• Measure, report on digital marketing campaigns (ROI, KPIs)
• Create and maintain relationships with other departments and their marketing needs.
• Identify trends and insights, optimize spend for performance
• In accordance with Research, create easy-to-consume dashboards laying out key metrics and share insights cross-departmentally and take an analytical and data-driven approach to all promotional activity in order to influence strategy & results.
• Participation in cross-functional meetings and clearly and concisely communicate relevant information to the Creative Services team.
• Coordinate department calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
• Scheduling, preparing meeting documents, and other duties assigned by Directors.
• Provide support to Director, Creative Services for internal and external projects.
• Other duties as assigned by Director, Creative Services
• Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience required
• 1-2 years of experience in public relations
• 1-2 years applicable marketing & creative experience
• Deep understanding of Digital Marketing, Digital tools, and emerging media
• Individual must be a team player, able to handle multiple tasks, extremely organized, accurate, responsible, flexible, diplomatic and able to work well under pressure
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact professionally with all levels
• Excellent writing skills and understanding of Associated Press style writing standards
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends if needed.
• Strong analytical background/knowledge
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves, deadline-driven environment
• Knowledge of digital media and passion for Pac-12 Universities and sports preferred