Multiplatform Programming Coordinator
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Multiplatform Programming Coordinator supports the creation, development, and management of the Pac-12 Networks live events schedule and the Pac-12 Plus digital content offering. The Multiplatform Programming Coordinator will support the Streaming and Live Events Managers to help drive viewership and audience engagement for live events and other content offerings while maximizing operational efficiency.
• Assist with content curation and development of the Pac-12 Plus offering including live events, VOD, and archival assets across various platforms.
• Work with Streaming/Multiplatform Program Manager to coordinate, produce and troubleshoot live streams, including those simulcast to third-party platforms.
• Strategically analyze live event selections and maximize cost-efficiency of live events budget in collaboration with Project Manager, Live Events.
• Ensure accuracy of Live Event Schedule and conference-wide scheduling system, including upkeep of all schedule changes throughout the year.
• Implement key research metrics and findings into Live Event count allocation process in collaboration with Research and Data teams.
• Support Project Manager, Live Events during the real-time feedback process from Pac-12 Institutions inclusive of feedback tool and communication with senior administrators to ensure student-athlete welfare.
• Support the maintenance of long term Programming planning schedule including competitive landscape and other prominent media events.
• Communicate effectively with schools regarding live stream collaboration and support.
• Provide promotional material to schools and key third-party stakeholders, including social media channels and other streaming platforms as well as national collegiate partners to help support Pac-12 Plus events and initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years of experience in media production, operations, programming, content curation, planning, live streaming.
• Detailed oriented with the ability to multitask and maintain accuracy on high-profile information.
• Understanding of the Pac-12 Conference, the college sports landscape and multiplatform media entities.
• Strong knowledge of content viewing trends across the industry on both linear and digital platforms.
• Effective interdepartmental communication (Production, Production Operations, Audience Development, Ad Sales, Research, Legal, Transmission, Master Control, Conference Office) as well as external communication with key stakeholders at Pac-12 institutions.
• Familiarity with Nielsen research methodology, research software, and social media analytics a plus.
• Flexible work schedule tied to events, nights and weekends as necessary.
• Self-starter and team-oriented.
• Familiarity with Wide Orbit scheduling software, Adobe Photoshop, Dalet, social media platforms a plus.
• Bachelor's degree