Digital Media Analyst
Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Pac-12’s Digital Media Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of data and analytics at the Conference of Champions. At the Pac-12, our goal is to provide the best fan experience in sports. The Digital Media Analyst will turn data into actionable insights across all Pac-12 content platforms, focusing on digital video and social media analytics. Working directly with our Audience Development, Content Production, and Distribution teams, you will help us understand the types of content that engage our fans and the optimal distribution approach. You must be passionate and detail-oriented, not happy until your work results in measurable business improvement.
• Lead cross-platform content analyses to improve the quality and distribution of our digital media.
• Work with stakeholders to formulate questions, source and analyze data, and translate your findings into actionable recommendations.
• Monitor content performance across all platforms including owned and operated apps, web, and social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc).
• Measure success through engagement rates, total viewership, and hours of video viewed.
• Provide insights to identify new opportunities for monetization, increasing viewership, and engaging our target audience.
• Help improve our tracking and reporting tools/infrastructure to ensure consistent and accurate data.
• Collaborate with peer analysts to develop reports and dashboards and drive adoption across the organization.
• A love of sports!
• 3 years of digital analytics experience
• Experience using digital media tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, etc.
• Understanding of content optimization for SEO, SEM, social, and email marketing
• Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting
• Proficiency in SQL for data collection and analysis
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders across disciplines
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups
• Degree in a STEM field, or equivalent experience