Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant is a critical link between the President and both internal and external customers of Pac-12 Networks. They must operate with a high degree of polish and proficiency. The Executive Assistant interacts with managers and employees alike, sponsors, sports talent, university administrators, vendors of service, and other members of the public.
• Coordinate communications for the President with the Senior Management team, the organization as a whole, and external stakeholders (sponsors and university presidents).
• Manage the President’s schedule and calendar of events, set appointments, and general coordination of meetings across multiple days, weeks, and groups.
• Schedule and maintain a calendar for the President.
• Prepare presentations and related materials when needed.
• Manage complex travel arrangements for the President.
• Ensure that incoming and outgoing communication between the President and stakeholders are processed in a professional and timely manner.
• Maintain and document all communication with external resources.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute a variety of senior management and company-sponsored events
• Manage the delegate and VIP ticketing, itinerary, and travel for championship and tournament events.
• Serve the President’s Office with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality
• Electronic filing, scanning, maintaining records on multiple devices (smartphone, iPad, laptop, and desktop).
• Other duties as assigned by the President.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when necessary to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Provides a sense of urgency with the ability to make timely and sound decisions under pressure. Solves problems quickly.
• Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• General understanding of collegiate sports.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive), MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Some travel may be required.