Outta Pocket Web SeriesLos Angeles, CA
- Organize editorial content calendar
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily
- Publish posts on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts and create a consistent stream of content
- Propose new ideas for social and general marketing content
- Moderate user-generated content and engage with users
- Research competitors practices
- Research audience preferences trends
- Keep track of social media stats on a weekly and monthly basis
- Identify new opportunities for promotional opportunities
- Manage community and engagement for @_OuttaPocket IG, TW and FB counts
- Ideate engaging text, image and video content
- Advise on strategies to grow fanbase
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Detail oriented
- Good understanding of Social Media KPIs
- Pop culture enthusiast
- Decent familiarity with photo and video design (via editing apps, Adobe, etc.)
IMDB credit and references for outside projects, including paid opportunities. While unpaid, this opportunity will connect the chosen Marketing Coordinator to a strong network of rising filmmakers and entertainment industry professionals. As a core, we've got several projects in various stages of production, and would love to have whoever is chosen be a part of these projects.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online