Outpost MediaBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2022 10:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Production Assistant - Motion Graphics/Editorial Emphasis
**Experience with AVID Media Composer preferred for those with an editorial interest**
Outpost Media is a media marketing company specializing in Blu-Ray, Video On-Demand, and Social Media advertising. Based out of Burbank, Outpost is seeking applications for a paid full time Production Assistant.
As a production assistant, you would have to give practical support to the producers and editors of the Outpost team while in the process of making trailers, TV Spots, social media programming and more.
It would be your job to handle organizational and administrative tasks so that productions would run smoothly and on time.
We are seeking candidates with deep enthusiasm for the editorial side of media, have good common sense, and a desire to grow in this field of employment. This position has great potential for growth into a Motion Graphics Artist position or an Assistant Editor position for the right, motivated candidate. This is an on-site position.
A key list of some of the production assistant's duties are-
• Maintaining and cleaning the office (vacuuming, doing dishes, emptying trash cans etc.)
• Front Desk Operations (Answering phones, forwarding calls, taking messages etc.)
• Production staff support (data entry & filing, writing scripts, making labels etc.)
• Running errands (food pickup, drop offs at FedEx etc.)
• Bite logging feature films for script writing
• Writing trailer & TV spot script concepts
• Pitching Social Media marketing ideas for film campaigns
Here are qualities that we look for in a candidate-
• A drive for creative editing
• Experience on AVID a plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative suite a plus
• Experience with After Effects a plus
• Must possess excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
• Must possess strong ability to use own initiative
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to frenetic office situations
• Creative writing skills are a plus
• Living close to Burbank required
• Must have own reliable auto transportation
• Any prior office experience is a plus but not required
Outpost Media LLC is equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.