Outpost MediaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Outpost Media is a media marketing company specializing in Blu-Ray, Video On-Demand, and Social Media advertising. Based out of Burbank, Outpost is seeking applications for a paid full time Production Assistant.
As a production assistant, you would have to give practical support to the producers and editors of the Outpost team while in the process of making trailers, TV Spots, social media programming and more.
It would be your job to handle organizational and administrative tasks so that productions would run smoothly and on time. We are seeking candidates with deep enthusiasm for media, good common sense, and a desire to grow in this field of employment. This position has great potential to be a growth opportunity for the right, motivated candidate.
A key list of some of the production assistant's duties are-
• Bite logging feature films for script writing
• Writing trailer & TV spot script concepts
• Pitching Social Media marketing ideas for film campaigns
• Maintaining and cleaning the office (vacuuming, doing dishes, emptying trash cans etc.)
• Front Desk Operations (Answering phones, forwarding calls, taking messages etc.)
• Production staff support (data entry & filing, writing scripts, making labels etc.)
• Running errands (food pickup, drop offs at FedEx etc.)
Here are qualities that we look for in a candidate-
• Creative writing skills are a plus
• Experience on AVID with a drive for creative editing a plus
• Experience with After Effects and Adobe Creative suite a plus
• Must possess excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
• Must possess strong ability to use own initiative
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to frenetic office situations
• Living close to Burbank preferred but not required
• Must have own reliable auto transportation
• Any prior office experience is a plus but not required
Outpost Media LLC is equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online