Manager, Production & Budgeting
Original ProductionsBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Temp Manager, Production & Budgeting
• Temporary Leave Coverage
• Reports To: EVP, Programming & Development
• Department: Original Productions- Production and Budgeting
• Location: Burbank, CA
• Start Date: December 10, 2019-End Date: 4-6 months.
• Create budgets for new development projects / series
• Track day-to-day production activities on development shoots. (hire crews, track costs, create schedules)
• Track costs of development department deals, contracts, etc.
• Collaborate with finance on development cost-tracker
• Work Closely with EVP, Programming & Development to create budgets for potentials pilots and series. Research show logistics, insurance rates, location costs, convert development creative, DP, and Network desires into an organized budget format that is sent to network
• Other duties as assigned
• 3 years + Production Management experience
• Proficient in Excel/Word/Movie Magic Budgeting software
• Must be detail-oriented
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
Fremantle and Original Productions values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online