Open The PortalLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Overview of Job:
Award winning stop motion animation and audio studio is seeking a dedicated Office Manager to join a small team of producers and creatives. The ideal candidate will be a reliable source for managing day to day tasks, implementing systems, basic accounting, have great organization skills, and be a team player with a no-job-too-small mentality. Looking for someone to grow into a full time manager position who is interested in learning more about the inner workings of studio operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administrative support
- Manage day to day systems
- Handle basic bookkeeping and accounting
- Give tours and host clients
- Assist in sales support
- Manage studio paperwork
- Organize and manage the maintenance of the studio
- Help with running the intern program
- Duties as assigned
- Prior related experience
- Detail oriented
- Able to create and maintain systems
- Interest in growing into a full time position
- Personable and always goes above and beyond
- Self motivated
- Great communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online