One Riot LLCNashville, TN
Part Time Job
One Riot is seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated, and career-minded Part-time Administrative Assistant to remotely support the company founders from the newly established Nashville office. Candidates must have a passion for music (with a specific passion for Americana/Roots music), work well in a remote, unsupervised position, and have the ability to multi-task. Major duties of the job will include administrative duties such as; scheduling co-writing sessions, organizing & inputting metadata, managing spreadsheets, organizing travel, and handling expenses.
• Schedule co-writing sessions for writing roster
• Office Management duties including sorting mail, answering phones, and other administrative tasks
• Schedule meetings for co-founders and help manage calendars as necessary
• Serve as the ''boots on the ground'' and occasional ''face of the company'' for Nashville operations (i.e. attending local shows, conferences, etc.)
• Book travel and lodging arrangements for supervisor's and/or writers
• Assist in organizing and compiling supervisor's expense reports
• Assist in developing and distributing songwriter royalty reports & payments
• Schedule songwriter showcases with music supervisors and staff • Update writer information in the One Riot system & with PROs
• Pull songwriter sync reports bi-annually
• Assist sync team in processing the paperwork for confirmed licenses
• Other ad hoc duties as may be required
• Must love music! Ideally with a specific passion for the Roots/Americana genres
• Must have a great overall attitude and be excited to work in the music industry
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
• Ambition to join a music publishing company full time
• Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work efficiently in a satellite office without daily supervision
• Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manner; excellent problem solver
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees including Sr. Management and Artists/Writers
• Must stay up to date with current music industry trends
• Extremely proficient in Slack, Google Drive (Sheets, Docs) & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• College Degree preferred or in process
One Riot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
$15/hour. Starting at ~10 hours/week, increasing incrementally.
One Riot Music is a new, boutique, creative publishing company with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Nashville, TN. The company was established to serve the typically overlooked and under-appreciated genres of Roots & Americana. We believe Americana songwriters are the true ''musician's musician'' and are the gold standard for quality songwriting. Therefore, it is our mission to serve roots songwriters and artists with high touch creative and administrative services.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online