Senior Event Producer
On Location Events, LLCBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Senior Event Producer jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Senior Event Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Event Producer? Overall Scope of Role
As the Senior Event Producer at On Location, you will help drive the way we look to produce ultimate fan experiences as well as evaluate where we should enhance and develop new experiences for fans and clients. You are a leader, influencer, and expert in creating and executing live events. You understand the activation flow that helps live events become a once in a lifetime unforgettable fan experience. You thrive in a dynamic, agile environment leading enthusiastic team members and collaborating with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate has ticketing, agency, or artist management experience. Experience with FileMaker and project management is a plus.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Proactive project management and cross functional communication with an emphasis on event or tour wide communication(s) both internally and externally.
- Produce VIP programs for high level touring artists from start to finish by working externally with artist management, agencies, and venues.
- Work closely with internal vendors, partners, company executives, and a wide range of teams within On Location to execute the program successfully.
- Monitor presale + on sales, sales reports, and forecasting.
- Manage event budgets, merchandise costs, and overall tour expenses.
- Work with the finance team to settle individual events and tours.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar event management role.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of touring, touring production, artist management, project management, and logistics.
- Creative input encouraged to develop consumer engagement with fans.
- Ability to adapt to changes, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems quickly with internal and external partners.
- Track record of external partner management (agency, rights holders, artists and creatives, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time management, budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Fully immersed and knowledgeable of Apple and Microsoft software suites, and various Project and Client Relations Management tools, and a wide range of web-based programs.
- Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.