On Location Events, LLCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
As an Event Producer at On Location, you will help drive the way we look to produce ultimate fan experiences as well as evaluate where we should enhance and develop new experiences for fans and clients. You are a leader, influencer, and expert in creating and executing live events. You understand the activation flow that helps live events become a once in a lifetime unforgettable fan experience. You thrive in a dynamic, agile environment leading enthusiastic team members and collaborating with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate has ticketing, agency, or artist management experience. Experience with FileMaker and project management is a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactive project management and cross functional communication with an emphasis on event or tour wide communication(s) both internally and externally.
• Produce VIP programs for high level touring artists from start to finish by working externally with artist management, agencies, and venues.
• Work closely with internal vendors, partners, company executives, and a wide range of teams within On Location to execute the program successfully.
• Monitor presale + on sales, sales reports, and forecasting.
• Manage event budgets, merchandise costs, and overall tour expenses.
• Work with the finance team to settle individual events and tours.
• Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Produce and assist with live streaming events through On Location Live
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule and be available to travel for work which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may require up to 20% travel. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar event management role.
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of touring, touring production, artist management, project management, and logistics.
• Creative input encouraged to develop consumer engagement with fans.
• Ability to adapt to changes, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems quickly with internal and external partner
• Track record of external partner management (agency, rights holders, artists and creatives, etc.)
• Must be self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Exceptional time management, budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
• Fully immersed and knowledgeable of Apple and Microsoft software suites, and various Project and Client Relations Management tools, and a wide range of web-based programs.
• Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online