Associate Event Producer
On Location Events, LLCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Overall Scope of Role
As the Associate Event Producer at On Location, you will work closely to support a team of Event Producers that drive the way we produce once in a lifetime unforgettable fan experiences in music and beyond. You understand the activation flow, anticipate needs, and excel in project management. You thrive in a dynamic, agile environment that collaborates with cross functional teams. Experience with FileMaker, data entry, content management systems, and ticketing in live events is a plus. The ideal candidate is passionate about growing in the live events space and will advance into the Event Producer role.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Activate new tours and events by building the master project in FileMaker.
- Collect and manage counts for various events bi-weekly.
- Collect, review, and organize consumer data for each event with an understanding of consumer rights and protections as it relates to personal data.
- Assist with updating event dates and website assets to ensure all information published is up-to-date.
- Review data entered in FileMaker and associated event info throughout the lifecycle of the tour for accuracy and quality control.
- Work with the Event Producer and On Location Staffing to hire local staff for individual events.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar environment with data entry and content management.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time management, budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Fully immersed and knowledgeable of Apple and Microsoft software suites, various Project and Client Relations Management tools, and a wide range of web-based programs.
- Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
On Location Experiences is a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games and the Tennis Majors. On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partner with numerous artists and music festivals across genres, including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden, and J.Cole.
Atlanta, GA | Beverly Hills, CA | Dallas, TX | Nashville, TN | New York, NY | Sacramento, CA
*Note: the location of the job is flexible. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online