Partnership Strategy Coordinator
Oklahoma City ThunderOklahoma City, OK
This was removed by the employer on 7/25/2021 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Partnership Strategy Coordinator jobs in Oklahoma City-OK
Search all Partnership Strategy Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Partnership Strategy Coordinator?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a data-minded professional with strong communication skills to join our Corporate Partnerships team! The Partnership Strategy Coordinator will work as an integral member of the team, collaborating across all aspects of corporate partnership development. The position will maximize a combination of creative, strategic and analytical skills to drive sponsorship revenue. This individual will provide vital support for all key aspects of the partnership development sales process including creative ideation, sales presentations, and CRM (Kore) management.
In this role you will:
• Use measurement tools to set benchmark partnership critical metrics and optimally interpret, deliver, and action insights from performance of partnership assets against those indicators
• Regularly update asset performance dashboards using CrowdTangle, Sprout Social, and Nielsen as resources
• Organize and help manage all partnership performance data, ensuring easy access and comprehension of data from entire department
• Coordinate and fulfill internal market research needs and share insights to drive current/potential partner narratives
• Clean data from internal partnership surveys for visualization inputs
• Utilize internal and external research to build data visualizations that demonstrate overall partnership performance and critical benchmarking metrics
• Evaluate sponsor-related metrics from social/digital media activations
• Monitor league and industry trends to find opportunities for new sales prospecting
• Assist with developing proposal and recap decks for current/potential partners
• Assist with the development and communication of research tools to the team (prospecting tools, case studies, etc.)
• Use available technologies to uncover advertising market trends and develop category insights
• Extract practicable insights from sponsorship activity and identify new opportunities for current/prospective partners
• Collaborate on category/prospect research packets and one-sheeters
• Help manage department's inventory
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the role:
• Degree or minimum two years' work or military experience in related fields such as marketing, research – sports experience is a plus but not required
• Ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Effective organization of work, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of sales urgency, organizational and team goals
• Broad knowledge of partnership activation, sponsorship sales, and sports/entertainment marketing partnerships standard methodologies
• Ability to convey thoughts, concepts and ideas through brainstorms, writing, proposals, meeting notes, research, presentation decks and practices
• You welcome and provide constructive feedback, love to learn and ask questions, and can step out of your comfort zone
• Sophisticated Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills preferred
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro preferred
Work schedule will include office hours plus work for some home games and events that may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Physical requirements of the position include working in-arena in the presence of loud music or crowd noise and flashing or strobe lighting. Primary work location will be the Thunder corporate office located in downtown Oklahoma City. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Partnership Strategy.
We offer a positive office culture and a robust benefits package including excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401k with matching funds, paid downtown parking, tuition reimbursement, gym membership subsidy and much more!
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.