Oklahoma City ThunderOklahoma City, OK
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Oklahoma City-OK
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
The Traits - We are looking for a creative professional to join our Brand Influence & Identity team! You must excel at coming up big ideas and bring them to life with engaging visuals and thought-provoking copy. As a graphic designer, you are the piece that makes the creative machine work. You take thoughts and turn them into something tangible. You solve problems and think proactively. Always chasing the challenge.
The Team - The design team supports artwork, animation, and design needs for a wide variety of campaigns across all departments, using central brands and visual themes that help the Oklahoma City Thunder and Oklahoma City Blue basketball teams connect with our fans locally and around the globe.
The Role - As a team designer, you will be responsible for layout, design and production on multiple projects, applying your individual talent and collaborating with other designers and editors to craft phenomenal end results that may be seen across the nation and the globe. This job has variety and you will work with other fun and hardworking designers as we tell the story of our brand.
In this role you will:
• Design and production on team-related projects in the print and digital space including ads, sales collateral, animation, posters, digital graphics, invitations, campaigns, packaging, large format, etc.
• Communicate with outside print vendors, relaying specifications, requests for pricing, submitting press-ready files for digital and offset print jobs
• Work with vendors to manage print budgets, production timelines, delivery and installation
• Ensure consistent brand asset use and help maintain established graphic standards
• Work with the Graphic Design Services Manager and Marketing Services Manager to prioritize projects and create timely results
• Stay connected with new design trends, techniques and technology
• Clearly communicate concepts and pitch big ideas
• Edit and update design files to reflect current campaigns from one season to the next
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the role:
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work or military experience, with areas of focus in graphic design, fine art and photography
• Keen understanding of design systems and brand development
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Apple iWork
• Motion graphic, photography, or copy writing experience is a plus
• Experience with various methods of printing, finishing and specialty work
• Capable of working on multiple design projects in tandem, using strong organization skills
• Detail oriented, with the ability to produce quality work while meeting deadlines
• A standout colleague with interpersonal skills to stay positive and work professionally in a dynamic environment with changing timelines
• Excellent communication and listening skills
Work schedule will include regular office hours and may include some evenings, weekends and holidays. Work location will be the Oklahoma City Thunder corporate office located in downtown Oklahoma City. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Graphic Design Services Manager.
We offer a positive office culture and a robust benefits package including excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401k with matching funds, paid downtown parking, tuition reimbursement, gym membership subsidy and much more!
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.