Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator
Oddbot IncGlendale, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator jobs in Glendale-CA
The Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator interacts with employees and external contacts daily to ensure the smooth operation of the Glendale studio. This role functions as the liaison to building management and other key contractors and vendors.
Facilities upkeep and improvement, supporting employees, establishing efficient working processes, and strategizing and integrating technology relevant to the company's needs are key responsibilities in this position. Ultimately helping our employees, and guests to get the most out of our studio.
This position will have a flexible working arrangement that requires both daily in-person reporting as well as working remotely.
Salary range: $25.00/hr to $27.00 Entry Level
- Arranges for regular maintenance of equipment and internal systems (e.g., heating system, alarms, plumbing, lighting, security cameras air-conditioners)
- Checks rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations.
- Restocks office and kitchen supplies. Takes inventory of supplies and goods.
- Designs and oversees the schedule for cleaning and disinfecting the building.
- Fixes minor malfunctions in office equipment.
- Coordinates office and parking space allocation
- Researches new services and equipment to facilitate operations.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Schedules maintenance of company vehicle to ensure they are in good working order. Washes, gases, makes sure the vehicle it's driven every few weeks to keep the battery charged.
- Sets-up meeting rooms: furniture, chairs, tables, projectors, easels, flip charts, white boards, etc.
- Installs configures and maintains computer network systems and workstations for new hires.
- Provides user and desktop support (hardware and software), and data management. Answers calls and emails regarding technological problems.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, and escalates to IT consultant as necessary.
- Sets up and configures employee workstations including desktop computers, and peripherals for new hires. Ensuring that they are both functional and secure. (Keyboards, routers, modems, and smart devices).
- Schedules employees requesting to work on site with clean and system ready workstations in accordance with company hoteling policy.
- Schedules and reserve offices for employees requesting to work on site with clean and system ready workstations in accordance with company hoteling policy.
- Coordinates company holiday parties/luncheons for in-house victors, employees, department meetings as requested.
- Assist Human Resources with various processes and procedures.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like holiday parties, celebrations, and onsite
- Welcome visitors and employees to the studio.
- Work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations and office processes
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a larger team.
- Minimum 2 years or related experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional experience in an administrative role or similar position preferred
- Knowledge of commonly used software, hardware, and applications (i.e. Mac/PC, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook)
OddBot Inc. values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.