Oddbot Animation StudiosGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
OddBot Animation Studio is looking for a Storyboard Artist with CG series TV animation!
• Meet with creative supervisors to discuss objectives of storyboard
• Create storyboards by implementing storytelling objectives.
• Follow instructions of creative supervisors.
• Address any problems with creative supervisors; ask necessary questions.
• Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
• Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
• Follow proper document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production's guidelines.
• Meet all deadlines as determined by Line Producer or Production Manager.
• Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and pitches as needed.
• Maybe be required to pitch Storyboards.
• Ensure all storyboard notes are added.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Strong staging and composition skills.
• Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Storyboard Pro) and hardware (Wacom Cintiq monitor and/or tablet).
• Strong time-management skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Ability to multitask a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years storyboard experience and/or training on a similar show; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This will be a Union (TAG/Local 839) production
Please note: We will be working remotely for the duration of the Stay at Home Mandate ordered by the State of California.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online