Oddbot Animation StudiosGlendale, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Glendale-CA
The Production Assistant will help support the production team with day-to-days tasks.
- Assist the Production Coordinators with the scheduling and tracking of assets through the production pipeline from start to ship using Spreadsheets and File Maker Pro .
- Assist as needed in scheduling and taking notes during meetings and reviews.
- Operate playlists and previews during reviews.
- Partner with the Production Coordinators on day-to-day needs to ensure the production is running smoothly.
- General office work.
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Mac proficient.
- Microsoft Office - knowledgeable use of Microsoft suite, especially Excel and Word
- Google - knowledgeable use of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar.
- Adobe - knowledgeable use of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- File Maker Pro - Experience not required, but is recommended.
- BA/BS preferred in animation production or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively (verbally and electronically) with teammates.
- Must be able to navigate the aforementioned programs effectively in order to execute day to day tasks
- Must be able to accomplish day to day tasks in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
- Must be able to skillfully problem solve in order to help resolve contentions that may arise during the course of production
While we do have a location on Glendale, this position can also be worked remotely