Oddbot Animation StudiosGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
OddBot Animation Studio is looking for an experienced Line Producer with CG TV animation experience to oversee production and manage daily activities for an upcoming series.
- Supervise overall workflow of the Production
- Partner with creative executives, production leadership, and technical team to coordinate and supervise creative direction, timelines, tools, and resources of series
- Work closely with artistic leads, directors, and producers to determine workflow and deliverables
- Communicate regularly with internal and external crews and partners to understand the production needs and enable everyone to perform effectively
- Oversee the production schedule and ensure all production deadlines are met
- Facilitate communication to the crew and to Studio Management through weekly progress reports, workflow support, and daily updates
- Communicate daily with Production Manager on the status of each department.
- Work with Production Manager with hiring and performance reviews.
- Oversee preparation of production materials for shipment.
- Communicate with subcontractors on production issues, questions and materials as needed.
- Assist Post Department in monitoring retake process, budget and post schedule.
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions
Strong, long-term experience as a Line Producer in Animation is a must.
Possess complete knowledge of animation production process.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong Leadership skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of CG animation pipeline and familiarity with standard office & production programs and applications, including file sharing systems
BA/BS preferred, or 4 - 6 years of animation production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online