CG Design/Asset Coordinator
Oddbot Animation StudiosGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
OddBot Inc is looking for an Asset Coordinator with CG TV animation experience to track and organize daily design assignments, approvals, and asset archives The Asset Coordinator will work with the Production Manager to coordinating the creation of all design from rough to color and tracking notes on modeling and texture deliveries from partnering animation studio.
• Coordinate the design workflow between all supervisors and designers
• Provide support to the entire animation production team with an emphasis on breaking down scripts/storyboards, assigning, gathering, and organizing production assets. This includes, but is not limited to, props, characters, costumes, sets and textures.
• Identify and track complexity and producibility of assets with Production Manager and animation team
• Report if per episode asset allocations are or are not within established ranges
• Distribute weekly assignments to design team and enforce deadlines
• Keep accurate daily output information and reportings for upper management
• Present new artwork from design team and vendor studios to creative heads and network for approval.
Communicate daily with production manager on the status of design department and ensure production meets all deadlines.
• Ensure designs and assets are regularly and properly archived on the server and tracking lists are up to date
• Track network and animation studio deliveries
• Attend weekly production and department meetings, track and distribute meeting notes
• Oversee and delegate work to production assistants and interns (If needed).
• Troubleshoot problems and proactively collaborate with team to find solutions.
• Prepare production materials for shipment.
• Act as liaison between our studio and vendor studios.
• Communicate with vendor studios on production issues, questions and materials in a timely manner
• Assist with other production requests as needed
• Possess complete knowledge of CG animation production process.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of Maya, Storyboard Pro, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Outlook,
• Knowledge of Final Draft is a plus.
• BA/BS preferred, or 2 - 3 years of animation production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online