Animation Production Manager
Octopie ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Octopie is seeking a Production Manager to join our Los Angeles-based production team.
• Working with line producer to maintain production schedules and manage asset tracking;
• Oversee and delegate to production staff and manage project crew;
• Responsible for day-to-day oversight of project schedule, communicating project milestones / deadlines to crew members, production staff, and relevant vendors, freelancers, and clients;
• Responsible for prepping assets for distribution internally or externally for shipping;
• Communicating with Line Producer, production staff, vendors, and clients regarding creative feedback, production milestones, and legal/clearance notes;
• Minimum 2 years experience in animation production;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines, and strong communication skills;
• Prior experience with asset tracking and familiarity with Shotgun, Ftrack, and/or Filemaker (or similar asset management solutions)
• Familiarity with Storyboard Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, and other related animation / production software
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online