Octopie ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounting Clerk jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Accounting Clerk postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounting Clerk? The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors, executive staff, and other project managers within the studio. This individual will track and research any accounting issues that arise, handle payroll, and project bookkeeping. They will work closely with all internal business units to aid in their financial tracking.
Our studio is operating on a remote pipeline, so you do not have to be based in the Los Angeles area to be considered.
• Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
• Handle bookkeeping, payroll, accounts payable and receivable duties
• Assist corporate accounting personnel
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong knowledge of accounting software and bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting a plus