Paid Intern - Development
October FilmsNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
October Films is an award-winning, innovative television production company and one of the fastest-growing and truly independent production companies in the UK and US. Our New York office is seeking an organized, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual with an interest in unscripted development. The ideal candidate must able to commit 2-3 days a week and should be a college senior or recent graduate. This is a paid internship.
• Search for talent/assist in casting projects
• Work closely with development team, researching concepts and talent
• Organize research for pitch decks
• General office management assistance
• Excellent research and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Eager to learn
• Hungry to work
• Desire to work in television
• A passion for unscripted/reality/documentary television
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online