Paid Intern - Development
October FilmsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2020 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Paid Intern - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Intern - Development? October Films is an award-winning, innovative television production company and one of the fastest-growing and truly independent production companies in the UK and US. Our New York office is seeking an organized, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual with an interest in unscripted development. The ideal candidate must able to commit 2-3 days a week and should be a college senior or recent graduate. This is a paid internship.
• Search for talent/assist in casting projects
• Work closely with development team, researching concepts and talent
• Organize research for pitch decks
• General office management assistance
• Excellent research and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Eager to learn
• Hungry to work
• Desire to work in television
• A passion for unscripted/reality/documentary television This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.