Assistant to Talent Manager/Co-Founder
Ocean Avenue EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Talent Manager/Co-Founder jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Ocean Avenue Entertainment is looking for an assistant to support a Co-Founder / Talent Manager.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail. This position is Los Angeles-based and will start in January 2024. The previous assistant was promoted.
- Manage multiple calendars of appointments, meetings and handle logistics of meetings as needed for clients and manager
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including all logistics (lodging, itineraries, locations, transportation) for clients and manager
- Drafting and sending offer letters, submissions etc.
- Reading/analyzing scripts
- Execute administrative needs including file organization/record-keeping, project tracking and execution, note-taking, scheduling, gifting
- Update tracking grids for new material, weekend read etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Agency or previous management experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with various working styles and personalities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker who is able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality