OBB MediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 5:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Award-winning full-service production company OBB Media is seeking a Production Coordinator who is passionate about physical production and the inner workings of making content. Please note this is a position for Los Angeles area applicants only.
- Work closely with OBB production team to coordinate and manage all logistics for internal and external productions
- Liaison between OBB and external physical production teams - manage logistics, prepare onboarding materials - production coordinator, post production and creative departments, etc.
- Review all production related paperwork - call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, etc.
- Maintain systems and procedures for efficient production workflow
- Coordinate with Accounting Executive on financial matters for all internal and external productions - tracking logs, expenses and payments
- Assist with sourcing and booking crew for both internal and external productions
- Create and distribute daily schedules, call sheets, distribution lists, and other informational materials to internal team, external partners and network executives
- Update and maintain internal company documents pertaining to all current projects in production
- Coordinate internal travel for OBB team - assist productions as needed.
- 3+ years experience in the Film & TV industry (studio, network, production company, or physical production show level)
- On-set production experience required
- Strong familiarity with Google products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, etc.)
- General understanding of Movie Magic Budgeting preferred
- Experience with JotForm a plus
- Experience with Airtable a plus
- Thorough understanding of all production paperwork (call sheets, production reports, crew lists, schedules)
- Candidate should display a great deal of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player with the ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments
- Resourceful, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
ABOUT OBB MEDIA
Founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and filmmaker Michael D. Ratner, OBB Media is the parent company to OBB Pictures, OBB Sound, OBB Branded, and OBB Cares. The multimedia production company specializes in TV, digital, film, podcasts, branded content, and social good, amassing an audience of over 2 billion. Ratner - alongside co-founder Scott Ratner and a team of talented storytellers - produce scripted and unscripted projects across a variety of mediums.
OBB Pictures highlights in film & TV include Justin Bieber: Seasons, the most-viewed YouTube Originals premiere of all time globally; the follow-up special documentary event Justin Bieber: Next Chapter; the 2021 SXSW opening night headlining film Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil; Netflix's Historical Roasts, Kevin Hart's Cold As Balls, and the ESPN 30 for 30: ''Gonzo @ The Derby.''
OBB Sound podcasts include Too Long; Didn't Watch in partnership with Rolling Stone, Pretty Big Deal with Ashley Graham, Audible's The Pursuit of Healthiness with Blake Griffin, and Country Shine with Graham Bunn on Spotify.
OBB Branded partners with some of the world's leading brands including Pepsi, Old Spice, Airbnb, and Lexus. Finally, OBB Cares is dedicated to social good, creating content, and using the company's unique resources to impact positive change in the surrounding community ranging from mental health awareness to civic youth engagement.
The Emmy award-winning full-service production company has its offices, post-production facilities, and state of the art podcast studios headquartered in West Hollywood, California.