Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
Reports to: Director of Communications & Content
Job Classification: Exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a Full-Time Video Producer. This position will report directly to the director of communications and content. The Video Producer's main responsibility will be to shoot and edit digital content and in-ballpark needs.
• Oversee video projects for the team, including but not limited to; A's commercials, community events, partnerships content, social content, and interviews.
• Edit videos and features for TV broadcasts, social content and in-stadium
• Manage and log all media from shoots
• Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in live and pre-production shoots
• Experience in lighting, both sit-down and live shoots
• Experience shooting live sports a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and/or AVID Media Composer
• Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
**Please INCLUDE THE LINK TO YOUR REEL TO BE CONSIDERED**
COVID 19 Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.