Promotions Team - Seasonal
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2020 5:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Promotions Team - Seasonal jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Promotions Team - Seasonal postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions Team - Seasonal ? Promotions Team
Department: Ballpark Events
Reports to: Ballpark Events Coordinator
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, part-time seasonal for the 2020 Season
City/State: Oakland, CA Description:
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a member for our part-time, seasonal Promotions Team, called ''The Herd'' to work the 2020 Season. The Oakland A's Promotions Team is a fan-interactive and energetic team that will work the majority of 2020 Oakland A's home games at the Coliseum. Herd members are responsible for the implementation of fan interaction, sponsorship activation, in-game entertainment, and brand marketing. Herd members must always display a high energy, enthusiastic, professional, and friendly attitude to A's fans at games and outside appearances. Team members must be available throughout the entire baseball season.
• Interact with fans throughout the game to promote the A's brand, our corporate partners, and enhance fan experience at the Oakland Coliseum.
• Game operation responsibilities include, but are not limited to: motivate and energize A's fans, execute in-game promotions, interact with A's in-game host for promotions etc.
• Maintain all game day and event equipment; keeping it organized, in good condition, and properly stored after each game and event.
• Perform as Hall of Fame Racing mascots, if needed.
• Staff the A's Kids Club Booth to promote memberships and fulfill prize redemptions.
• Assist A's Mascot, Stomper, with game day responsibilities and occasional appearances in the community.
• Act as support staff for the Ballpark Events department, as needed.
• Represent the organization in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
• Other duties as assigned by the Oakland A's.
• Prior experience in promotions, marketing, sales and customer service preferred.
• Must be comfortable performing and interacting with fans on camera in front of large crowds.
• Must be reliable, punctual, courteous, and have good listening and multi-tasking skills.
• Must have high energy, be enthusiastic, and excited to promote the A's brand.
• Must have strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
• Must have the physical ability to perform athletic activities, including running, dancing and performing in costume for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 80% of A's 2020 home games as well as some outside appearances as needed, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have the ability to work in and around the Oakland area.
• Knowledge of baseball is preferred.
• Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we are not able to respond to each applicant. We keep resumes on file for 6 months and will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.